War of the Celestial Heavens
Ships and Stations
- Slightly less than half the size of a Katana, but requires only a fraction of the its crew.
- A smaller ship utalized by the Mantis Clan.
- The smallest vessel that can bear the name cruiser, and remarkably swift. Capable of spaceflight, atmospheric conditions, and aquatic operations.
Rumored Scorpion Light Cruiser
- A rumored cruiser class with advanced stealth technology and unrivaled surveillance abilities.
- Larger than Katanas. Rare.
- Used in place of a Katana as the the Tsuruchi family’s flagship.
- Capable of fielding several hundred Tanto-class ships or the equivalent.
- Most common class of carrier.
- Equivalent in size to a medium cruiser.
- Can only only a single squadron of fighters.
Transports, Barges, and Merchant-craft
- Most common types of ships seen in the trade-lanes and skies of the Empire.
- A small, single-pilot combat craft, vital to any fleet. These “fighters” are used to great effect during large-scale battles. Unable to access faster than light travel.
- A two-person version of the Tanto, used by the Unicorn Clan. A pilot and a shugenja operate the craft, which (thanks to the Unicorn shugenja) can use a variant of Opening the Way to make faster-than-light jumps.